If you send or receive e-mail on Internet, you must have received junk
e-mail also known as spam.
- Delete junk e-mail messages without opening them. Sometimes even opening
spam can alert spammers.
- Many Internet Service Providers (ISP) or e-mail programs provide junk
e-mail filters that can serve as the first line of defense against spam.
- Don't give personal information in an e-mail or instant message.
- Think twice before opening attachments or clicking links in e-mail
or instant messages, even if you know the sender.
- Don't forward chain e-mail messages.
- Disguise your e-mail address when you post it to a newsgroup, chat
room, bulletin board, or other public Web page.
- Create an e-mail name that's tough to crack.
- Block unwanted instant messages (IM).
- Get spam filters from download.com.
Spam Fighter Softwares - CLICK HERE